Monday 25 March 2013

Vampire makeup!

Here is a video I filmed recently:




/\ Please drop by to give the video a quick like and comment! /\

Here are some photos:
I suck at editing /\ 

I wanted to create a really cool photo to enhance the makeup etc, but I have no idea how to do it! I wish I had good editing skills!
I quickly made a set of nails to wear for the look:
The white foundation I used was sooooo bad! It made me look like I hadn't exfoliated in months! Oh well, I guess vampires would have dead skin anyway! Hahaha >_<

Also, the eyeliner I'm currently using keeps flaking off! I can't remember the brand name but it's shaped like a teardrop (the bottle). The brand of the foundation is 'Laval'.

I tried the look with red lipstick:
It doesn't suit me! I'll keep trying though! I think I look like The Joker on the right! Hahaha >_<
The lenses are from 'Foureyez.com' - They're 'Twilight' lenses.  I layered them over the top of circle lenses to give them an enlarging effect. I might do a review of them soon though, without the circle lenses underneath.

Anyway, on a serious note...... I think it's about time I 'come out':

I know a lot of people feel uncomfortable hearing people talk about this and people like me are not widely accepted, even though it's 2013. You would think people would be more open-minded. I guess people are just scared of what they don't understand. So, before I say what I want to say, I want you to know that this isn't a choice, it's just something that happened. None of my neighbours know, I don't know if they read my blog but I hope they will accept me, I'm still the same person so I hope this doesn't make visits to the pub awkward. Society tells me I'm wrong - but I'm not ashamed. So, I'm coming out…… I..... am..... a..... Twilight fan. 

Hahahaha >_< Sorry! I couldn't resist! I'm not a 'die-hard' Twilight fan - I've never read the books. The thing is, I only watched 'Twilight' because of all the terrible stuff I kept hearing about it! I thought 'can a film really be that bad?' Anyhoo, curiosity got the better of me and I watched it, quite recently actually. I think I liked it a little because I was prepared for something absolutely terrible. While I don't like all the romance and stuff, I did really enjoy the films.

I really don't know why there's so much hate towards the films! I don't want to give the story away but I love the whole 'Volturi' thing! 

I wouldn't be surprised if some of you un-followed me and started sending me hate! I saw a news article ages ago about a Twilight fan been killed and people in the comments were saying she deserved it! I didn't know liking a film that you don't like makes them a bad person! 

People say they don't like how Bella isn't a 'strong confident woman' etc..... It doesn't mean she's a bad person! Not every female needs to be strong and confident! We're all different!

I can appreciate the bad acting at times, and I think there's a little too much romance....but.... that's about it! I like the films!

<3



38 comments:

  1. red lenses really suit u ladyli! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's my first time ever wearing red lenses! <3

      Delete
  2. i saw the video n i prefer pink on u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not permanently changing my style to this, it was just for a change! =] <3

      Delete
  3. Ooooo! You look so creepy and enchanting! :D
    I really like it! (^w^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all dem rings..... i want em! lol

    good werk! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you shouldve picked a darker red lipstick/gloss....and wiped the white off your lips so the red wouldnt become so 'Pink-y'...but the red contacts O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I never even thought about that! Thanks for the tip! I'm not used to wearing coloured lipstick! Haha <3

      Delete
  6. wow. drop dead gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i confess i like twilight too but i read the books before the movies. i cant believe u like the films im so happy u did the makeup it reminds me of jane!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hate twilight..... but ive never watched it lmao. maybe ur right. tell u what ill give it a go for u and let u know what i think ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha well, it's probably best to give something a go before hating it! I hope you enjoy it! And if you don't, there's no reason to hate the people who do! =] <3

      Delete
  9. I want those darn lenses. Foureyez here i come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I hope you like them if you do get them! <3

      Delete
  10. Books are better than movies. I've read whole series! I hate movies though. I used to be 'Twilight' fan. Then I stumbled upon 'True blood' and I'm huge fan ever since. I've seen whole TV series and read all books. But I think we shouldn't be ashamed for things we like, even if it's embarrasing according to society ;)

    I have a question - when you put one lense on the other, is it comfortable to wear them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might give the books a go, I don't know yet! I don't know what 'True Blood' is, I'll look it up!

      It's more uncomfortable yes, it's just like wearing a really thick pair of lenses! <3

      Delete
  11. Love this look on you Lady Li! It's very pretty ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Even though I dislike Twilight, I would never unfollow cause you like it. LOL. I really love the look. Very dark and kind of sensual. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha well, that's good to know! And thank you! <3

      Delete
  13. your makeup is amazing and you rock red lips!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. You look amazing in those photos. I can't get over how awesome your eyeshadow looks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this i pretty amazing lhouraii, I will definitely be getting these lenses and trying this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you! Show me a photo when you do! <3

      Delete
  16. would love 2 see a movie with this character! u look like a badass!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aaah I love your makeup here! So flawless~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Awesome make-up! I love it <3

    ReplyDelete