Friday 19 April 2013

Manba days

I've been wearing manba, so here are some photos!

I love wearing fibre-optic hair extensions! I'm going to get some more of them!
I miss being manba as often as I used to! 
/\ I'm not sure what's going on with my fringe here! Haha
I love sticking gems around the eyes, I know it's so 'ganguro' of me but I love it so much! It seems to be coming back in lately though, yay! 
I need some more pink kanekelon hair to finish making a blue, yellow and pink wig.
So, I'll probably be manba more often from now on!

Also, I filmed the nominees video, so all I need to do now is edit it together and then it will be uploaded!

Argh! Busy, busy! <3


24 comments:

  1. yay! ur one of my fave gaijin manbas! ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. are u gonna sell wigs now too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I'm actually really bad at making wigs! <3

      Delete
  3. PIIINNNNKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH IIIMMMM BLLLIIIINNNNNDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha >_< There can never be too much pink! <3

      Delete
  4. Wow where did u get those glowing hair thingies?! theyr fab!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!
    I love seeing you in manba <3 (^__^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. with those lights you look like a cyber-manba xD really cool tho! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. is kanekelon hair synthetic? i dont know much about it but it looks great with manba. is it from ebay? you look so great in manba btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's synthetic. I think you can get it from Ebay, but I get it from hair shops. And thanks! <3

      Delete
  8. Ooh I really like this on you! Different but in a good way ^^ And the fiber extensions look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *O* Mamba really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really suited you too! I love the 8th picture, haha! Although all of them are pretty, of course. n _ n ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nevertheless, that does not mean that the product is a fake.
    ) at a rate of one drop of essential oil per tablespoon of base
    oil. It soothes scalp region and make hair dark and lustrous.
    Your health and appearance can be improved with essential
    oils. As a hair growth stimulant, you can add 10 drops of rosemary oil, 10 drops of sandalwood oil
    and 10 drops of lavender oil to 50ml of carrier oil and massage it into your scalp.


    Also visit my web blog ... bridal hairstyles

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your manba look! You look gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete