Monday 4 November 2013

Halloween!

So Halloween was here once again! It's one of my favourite times of the year! A good quote to sum up why is:

'Halloween is the one time of year everyone get's to dress up..... and I get to be myself!'

Haha, I love that quote! So, for Halloween I dress as.... well, I'm not sure! Maybe I just dressed as me, how I wish I could look every day! But, let's just say I dressed as an alien haha (please ignore the head-towel on the floor!):
I made the dress myself! I love making dresses!
I wore elf ears and made my hair big!
Neton dressed as a vampire, he wore red lenses! It was weird because I had to put them in/take them out for him! I didn't know I could put lenses in other people but it turns out I'm pretty good at it! 
We took a LOT of photos! I made a slideshow so they wouldn't take up too much space!

So, yeah! I wore a cool head thingy:
Anyhoo, we went to the pub. There was a special Halloween 'event' on and there was a fancy dress competition. We won the competition - OH *£%$! I forgot to take a photo of what we won. It was just beer stuff but I was so happy to win - and it had pumpkin on and - oh, man, well I'll get to that in a minute! Anyway, I'll upload a photo of it in a different blog!
Anyway, about the pumpkin thing. Neton bought us a pumpkin each. We forgot to carve them but I wanted to cook mine anyway. So I cut open the pumpkin and instantly fell in love with pumpkins! I'm actually addicted to them! They're so fun to cook, they look cool, they smell AWESOME! I think it's because my favourite game in the world is 'Zelda: Skyward Sword' - so, maybe it brainwashed me into loving pumpkins or something, ah I don't know! It's not good though, because I have to wait another year until I can have one again! But here's what I made with the pumpkin!:
- Pumpkin Soup (From 'Zelda: Twilight Princess' - the Yeti makes it)
- Pumpkin pasties (From Harry Potter!)
I'm also going to make some pumpkin soup inspired by 'Zelda: Skyward Sword' too!
Anyhoo....
I got super drunk at the pub, there were many photos, so here's another slideshow to save space!:
So, after the pub, we went to the 24-hour Asda to get more alcohol!
There's a guy who goes to our pub who won a Bafta award!:
Neton said this photo looks like a cardboard cutout haha /\
There were some awesome Halloween decorations! I was going to have a Halloween party but I had to cancel it! >_<
We went to someones house for a while and got even more drunk.
On our way back home I did a TON of dumb stuff! Haha
 
I would love to be able to say I'm sure I wasn't really licking the bus stop..... but I honestly don't remember this! Ew!:
Apparently, I was kissing it too!:
.... and hugging it:
Then I decided to do my traditional 'coming out of the wall' pose that I do whenever I'm drunk! Take note of the wool socks! Haha:
I forgot to get a good photo of my nails! This is the only one I got:
Of course, I'd already taken my nails of ages ago at this point!
Here I am under a bush... for some unknown reason!
I look like one of those American animals, a 'gopher' here!:
I do so much silly stuff when I'm drunk! I have so much footage that Neton took of me drunk. Should I upload it?
I really can't remember what I was pointing at but I looked shocked:
..... and then.... scared? Disgusted? I don't know what face this is!:
Then I look like I'm saying 'Yes!' Haha:
I really don't remember much of that at all! At least I'm entertaining for Neton, he doesn't drink much!
I was actually filming a makeup tutorial on this makeup. However, it gets dark soo early now! We only have like 3 working lightbulbs that we move from room-to-room. They're not very good lightbulbs either! So I had to do my makeup pretty much in the dark, through a compact mirror! So, the camera obviously couldn't film it!
 
I needed to keep my hair out of my face though, so I wore a bunny head band! That cheered me up a lot! Haha
Mid-makeup /\
Here is the almost finished makeup (without the gems and head thing):
A spot waited until this day to rise up and claim the spotlight (SPOTlight.... haha)! Thanks for ruining all my photos, little guy.... well, BIG guy! Haha
I absolutely love the glitter I used! It was just a random glitter spray that Neton got for me. It was so good, you can see it in this photo:
Gold glitter, it was.
Also, I've been asked a few times to post a photo of the view from my window, here it is:
It looks waaay better in person, obviously! I can look out of the window and pretend I'm in LOTR haha!
So, yeah! That's part of my Halloween! I went to a Halloween party too - I'll blog about that soon! It was the day before yesterday but I'm still hungover! >_< <3


32 comments:

  1. case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree Organicwholesale.com is the best place to buy all health foods and supplements. Organicwholesale.com for all your dietary needs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pics wont load D: ill have 2 wait till i get home frum work :'( i really wanna c what u dressed as! i hate work lol (chelsea)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw haha, well I hope you like the photos when you do see them! =] <3

      Delete
  4. i like the widow image from room is you? you live?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that where I live? Yes, that photo was taken from my bedroom! <3

      Delete
  5. u look like an otherwordly creature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you're not one of those girls who use Halloween as an excuse to dress slutty and attract men. I love seeing girls dressing in interesting costumes instead of generic crap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Each to their own though! =] <3

      Delete
  7. So creative! I love the colours you used in your make-up~ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could get drunk with ya li! ya look fun! lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your makeup. Your blending looks incredable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. y do u were leggings/trousers under ur dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I always wear leggings under my dresses! I don't show my legs - I wear leggings incase there's a gust of wind, or if I fall over (which I do a LOT when I'm drunk!). <3

      Delete
  11. your make up skills are amazing o____o <333333

    ReplyDelete
  12. So imaginative! Love the eyebrow contouring.

    You're adorable when you're tipsy, your gopher is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. u know what i think u should do. i think u should hold a best friend competition like the one paris hilton did. i know so many people would wanna try out for it. i would deffo try (i live in plymouth)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Haha >_< I don't want to do that though. <3

      Delete
  14. You look so pretty without makeup too, good with it, but still so pretty without it. You have a sweet face.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing costume! o.o That's just so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looove your drunk pics! They are too much fun! The view from your window is amazing! :)
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. visit this website c8p47y0i70 louis vuitton fake replica bags online c9z85x5j46 replica bags near me try this web-site n7x11o8i41 replica evening bags look here e3f77g2h50 replica bags china replica bags seoul h8s48l1l85

    ReplyDelete