Thursday 29 May 2014

I drank mould and hallucinated - YAY!

I've had a lot of bad luck lately, it's actually been crazy! Anyway, look at my shoulder in the above photo. I thought I'd try creating a nice leafy pattern going up my shoulder but, unless you're really close to it, it just looks like ginger freckles! That's not what I was going for, oh well, at least it isn't permanent!

Anyway, my makeup went wrong too, this was yesterday. I tried blue-bronze-brown eyeshadow but it just ended up looking like I had tiny eyelids because the blue stood out and the bronze and brown faded together.
I wore simple nails without much deco so they wouldn't be heavy and fall off all night (which I knew would happen because of my bad luck) but yay - they fell off anyway! light nails hardly ever fall off usually, but these ones were jumping off my fingers.
These are my first colour-per-hand set though, I actually like that trend so I'll maybe do more like that.
I think I mentioned in my last blog that I'm sick of my eye shape, I tried a new one. It's not vastly different but different enough for me:
I filmed a video yesterday (for like the 6th time!) and it's unusable AGAIN! I might just give up on this video idea. I couldn't use it because my NIPPLES were showing (through my dress, it was cold) ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT yesterday! Yay!
You can't see them in these photos, don't worry! I checked!

So, I won't be uploading that video - I thought about editing it so there are hearts covering my nipples through the video but that would just look silly and draw more attention. 

It's annoying though, because I don't need to wear bras, they have literally no use for me apart from this one silly reason - it's so silly that females need to wear these uncomfortable things just to cover a small area from being noticed. Oh well. 

Anyway, last night we went to a pub quiz (I don't know why we love doing them because we never know the answers! Haha):
We're still confused about what our score was (teams mark each others papers):
Anyway, I was ill yesterday because I drank mould a few days ago - I'll tell you why later in this post. I probably shouldn't have gone out though - I can barely remember any of this:
This is what you get when your boyfriend is a dry stone waller haha:
A while ago, there was an event in Haworth where everything is 1940's themed. It's called 'Haworth 1940's weekend'. I don't really like 1940's stuff but we went because we were invited. It was like time travelling,  everyone was dressed up.
Image from yorkshiredailyphoto.com
I just dressed normally... well, 'normal' for me:
I like my hair in this photo:
More people than usual took photos of me that day though. I hope they didn't think I was trying to dress 1940's! Some did though, I was like "what about what I'm wearing looks 1940's?!" I was so confused, why did they think I was dressed 1940's?
But yeah, some of you will know that I don't tan, so I can't get sunburn or anything, BUT I can't stay in direct sunlight for too long. That day, I was in the direct sunlight for too long and I started getting heatstroke (I didn't know that's what it was though, I just assumed I was drunk/poorly). Anyway, when we got back home I felt sooooo poorly so..... guess what I did.....

I had a hot bath! NO! THAT'S THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO WHEN YOU HAVE HEAT STROKE! Oops.

So, after that I felt even worse and that's when I realised - duh!

So, I had to drink lots of water and lay down with a fan on me and cool down. While I was laying down I sort of hallucinated though. In real life there were noises - Neton on the computer, the birds outside, Amethyst and Luna playing - but in my head I was in a desert, and it was pretty much silent. The desert was really nice though, looking back, it was really pretty. It was all dried up/cracked and the sun was setting on the horizon. Also, there was like a weird abandoned shack. I knew I wasn't really there but it was vivid, like a dream but I was awake. Long story short, I should probably get a parasol!

Anyway, Neton bought me some perfume a while ago:
I reminded me of the perfume that one of the manba from 'Bunny Girl' had:
Anyway, about the mould - I would really like your help with this! 

A few days ago I switched to bottled water until my filter jug was clean, not long after opening this new bottle of spring water, it grew mould inside:
I've felt unwell ever since I drank it - I drank it before the mould appeared, obviously! I had other bottles and they were fine, it was just this one. Does anyone know what this is?

Most of you know by now that my favourite game is 'Zelda: Skyward Sword' - well, it changes between that and 'Zelda: Twilight Princess', I really can't choose! So, I'm replaying it, again, I called my character 'ur balls' this time, and it's been hilarious:
Gah, ok - now I have to go play Zelda! 

Until next time, bye bye! <3


22 comments:

  1. i just wanna say... first

    ReplyDelete
  2. u said u were doing a hair tut for this months ago are u still gonna do it? the mermaid hair? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to, all the videos I've filmed lately have all had something wrong with them so I haven't uploaded any of them - I've filmed lots! <3

      Delete
  3. u can send that vid 2 me if u want lmao ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur ugly imho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts are always really fun to read! ^__^ Have you ever tried Shironuri or Minori inspired makeup/clothes? Came to my mind from the picture where you tried to have leaf pattern on your shoulder.

    Most mold is harmless, but if it makes you really ill then go see a doctor D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, I tried it a while ago:

      http://lhouraiili.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/shironuri.html

      It was just a little 'test run', but I hope to do more, properly soon! I hope the mould was harmless - maybe I'm just sick from something else then, I hope so! Haha <3

      Delete
  6. fuck that mould is just ew. please be safe and go to a hospital if you feel unwell. i agree with your fb friend that you should sue them omg just fucking gross please be safe get well soon babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, it was so gross!

      Thank you! <3

      Delete
  7. I was just thinking when you said "I'm wearing nails with not too much deco..." that yeah- that's not too much deco for a gyaru, lol. Sorry about that heat stroke and the mold thing eeeww. And oh my god that last one about the "ur balls" thing ... very good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks!

      Yeah, I love heavy-deco nails but I like trying different things every so often. <3

      Delete
  8. I always love your nails!
    If you're really worried about the mould.. you should go to the doctors! But if it passes after a couple of hours, I think you should be fine ^^
    Get well soon <3

    ♪ R O K I S H I I ♪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Well, the doctors have told me that to go to them I need to sign up and to sign up they need to do a 'checkup' test so they would need a urine sample. That's so gross and I don't really feel like peeing in a container and then giving it to a complete stranger to poke around in. The idea is just crazy to me, I know it is for a medical reason and everyone does it but I just can't do it! <3

      Delete
  9. I'm sorry to hear what happened to you. Mercury goes into retrograde. That's probably why it happened. You need to be extra careful all during June.

    http://galadarling.com/article/10-magical-ways-to-make-the-most-of-mercury-retrograde/

    http://selfavenue.com/mercury-retrograde-survival-guide/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you were into that stuff, Chaudie! Maybe it's that but, honestly, I think I cursed myself. I was doing an 'enchantment' on a crystal (the one I'm wearing in the blue dress in this post) the other day. Half way through, my cat knocked something heavy over in the other room, it was very loud and sudden so I completely lost my focus and felt shocked/scared obviously, from the noise. Anyway, I think I cursed it because ever since then I've had unbelievable bad luck! <3

      Delete
  10. Do you use enchantments? Do you believe in magic? It would be very intersting if you could write a post about it? Are you a very spiritual person and have you ever experienced anything spiritual? <3

    ReplyDelete